Thursday, April 28, 2011

Connecting dvr to computer monitor?

Question by Arpan P: Connecting dvr to personal computer check?
I use a dvr to report my security cameras. It has a composite video clip port (yellow,red, white). I want to connect my dvr to my personal computer check which has a vga port. How would i connect these two points? is there a converter cable or converter accessible and if so where would i get it from?


Best remedy:

Remedy by Benjamin Cuningham
The white and red connectors are for audio so you only want to hook up to the yellow. Right here is a website link to a converter cable that charges just about $ 10. You can also get them at most electronics merchants.

http://www.buy.com/retail/products.asp?sku=206010186&listingid=22173253&dcaid=17902



Add your individual answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment