Saturday, April 30, 2011

If I purchase an Apple Notebook can I use my software that I have on my Windows computer on it?

Question by Bill Hart Electrical: If I obtain an Apple Notebook can I use my computer software that I have on my Windows computer on it?
I have software program (On a CD) for my DVR safety camera technique, private weather program, personal computer Scanner, printer, and so on.. Also can I nonetheless download things this kind of as Mozilla Firefox, print display, Goal, and so forth. And can I nevertheless use true player... Many thanks


Greatest reply:

Answer by Lpod
you can use BootCamp or Parallels Desktop for the stuff on the CD. individuals other points exist for Mac OS X already.

BootCamp is totally free by the way



Add your very own answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment