Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How do you watch a "Nanny" or Surveillance camera at work?

Question by Need to have to Know: How do you watch a "Nanny" or Surveillance digital camera at operate?
This digital camera(s) would be monitoring the residence when Wife and I are not residence. We the two require to see what is happening in the property when we are not there.
The very best point to do would be to view it over the Web and then record to somethimg more permanent when you arrived home.
What are some names of these internet sites that provide items like this for tiny ore no price?
WE desire a wireless camera about a wired cammera


Very best remedy:

Solution by Gina H
the webcam you get need to arrive with a pre-programed internet site that you register on. But be certain your area of employment will let you access the web site from your operate. I have 1 and my tempo of employment has stringent firewall guidlines so, I cant entry it from my perform Laptop, I have to glimpse at it on my IPhone.



Give your reply to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment