Thursday, April 28, 2011

Q&A: Best camera for the price?

Query by Stacey and Corey: Finest digital camera for the price tag?
I am seeking for a camera wherever from $ 200 below.

Here is what I am looking for...

- large top quality, crisp photographs
- fantastic non-flash photos
- great motion pictures

I have currently experimented with a Sony Cybershot and it didn't do the job. Have attempted a Samsung. Everyone is recommending the Nikon L18 but from personalized experience, it didn't do the task both!

Are there any Canons that are absolutely really worth the buy? All of the Canons to check out at the keep say "No memory card" so I can take a picture but I can't appear at it. Bummer.

I enjoy taking nature photographs...so MACRO is definitely a plus. I also consider photographs of my six gerbils and they move non end so a thing with a excellent movement sensor would be wonderful.

Thank you!


Best remedy:

Remedy by dazed and baffled
i have a samsung s730. manual iso setting of 1000 has worked effectively for my action shots. it took me a while to figure all the functions out result in i lost the guide. it also normally requires video w/sound. 7.2 MP uses Sd card. charge $ 125.00 at sears



What do you feel? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment