Thursday, April 28, 2011

I want to install a couple security cameras?

Query by cfelonius: I want to install a couple security cameras?
Most of the security cameras I am discovering online want to be ran to a VCR or DVR for recording. I currently have a DVR unit by way of my cable company (Bresnan, if it issues). Would I be ready to use that or would I need a distinct unit? I absolutely don't want to waste cash on a VCR, but DVRs are sort of pricey... Any ideas? ALso, are there any security cameras that would run to a moveable difficult drive or my Mac personal computer? Thanks for any suggestions and assistance!
I need to be ready to document. The digital camera suggested seems to be great. Sadly, I have been obtaining troubles with my neighbors harassing my dogs and want to catch their behavior on video clip to show to the police.


Greatest solution:

Solution by Lasse Kohau
Hi there CFE, I had worked in the protection business.

Consider a search at this cameras.


You dont need to have, to get them to VCR or a DVR. Its practically only professionals, using this.

Just use the cameras nearby, on a keep track of in your "residence office".
Get an guidance from an electrician.


best regards, LASSE



Know greater? Depart your very own remedy in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment