Friday, April 29, 2011

Q&A: Vehicle tracking system or wireless CCTV?

Query by Hengky W: Car monitoring program or wireless CCTV?
Hi, I'm hunting for a system that can track my fleet. I"m suspecting my driver of some wrongdoing like carrying other people's merchandise without permission.

I'm residing in Indonesia, so I don't consider normal GPS monitoring device will operate right here because Google earth and other mapping program do not have a comprehensive map of the location. But I'm willing to listen to any suggestion.

Or possibly there is a spycam or protection camera that I can keep track of from the internet. Considering that I'm delivering products to other states (above 100-200km) away, is there any wireless security digital camera that can operate that far?

I'll pay attention to any tips. Many thanks


Finest solution:

Answer by paul c
GPS models come in two formats. 1, is true time monitoring which usually expenses a month to month fee on prime of the equipment buy. You can see stops as they transpire more than the world wide web. 2nd, essential loggers. A tiny gadget is placed on the vehicle then at the end of a day (or week relying on the unit) you retrieve the gps and plug it into a personal computer to see every single of the timed logged events. Do some google searches and discover about it. And GPS is worldwide from what i comprehend because satellites are over the earth.



Know better? Leave your individual remedy in the remarks!

1 comment:

  1. For vehicle tracking system use edsys service.One of my friend also enjoy the service of edsys with their expert team they provide nice solution. For more information visit edsys.in.

    ReplyDelete