Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I want to get a simple motion detection security camera that sends the images that it films to my computer.?

Question by Nova: I want to get a straightforward motion detection protection digital camera that sends the photos that it films to my personal computer.?
What shop or website can I get a very good, low-cost a single on? I fundamentally just want to have it set up in my house so that if anybody enters my place when I am not there it films them and sends the images to my personal computer. I don't want a total time digital camera, just one thing that kicks on and information when someone passes the sensor/threshold. Any person have a method like this set up? If so, tell me about your knowledge with it. Exactly where can I get one particular, how a lot can I assume to pay out, and how complex is the set up?


Best answer:

Answer by Michael B
Website referred to as Heartland The united states they often have specials on a lot of objects



What do you believe? Remedy below!

No comments:

Post a Comment