Friday, April 29, 2011

Q&A: What programming language should I learn for hardware communication?

Query by Carlos B: What programming language really should I understand for hardware communication?
Howdy, I am new to Yahoo Answers.

I am interested in employing programming to produce software program for hardware. I would also like to do some things with robotics. Make sure you tell me what i will need in order to do these items.

Right here are some of the stuff that i would like to do:

-Manipulate the firmware on a unit these kinds of as a mobile phone or iPod (Mostly the user interface)
-Create a robotic arm and be ready to execute commands from a laptop or computer witch would be fallowed out by the arm.
-Produce a plan that would recognize touch input from a touch pad and use that information to manage the movement of a robotic arm or a motor.
-Produce a laptop or computer plan that could understand products that are plugged into the laptop or computer and use them in the system, this sort of as a camera or movement sensor.

I know some of the stuff that i am touching on is extremely complicated and will not be at any time shortly in my long term and i know that none of this will occur easily. If there is a lot more then one language, please state all that relate. Thank you so considerably for supporting me with my dreams.

-Carlos


Finest reply:

Solution by Gardner
C++ is a great area to begin. It will cover most, if not all of these subjects.



What do you consider? Remedy beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment