Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home security camera?

Query by Jason S: Home safety digital camera?
I want to get one camera, to place in a window that can see exterior my house at night time. I'd like to set it and overlook it. I want it to document all of the time, and be ready to accessibility it when something is vandalized. I'm considering some sort of DVR. Can anyone who at present uses a program like this allow me know what they use, and if they like it. I've currently looked at a quantity of world wide web websites, but they don't have merchandise critiques.


Finest reply:

Solution by da_hammerhead
My employers had this performed appropriate right after the new year. I know its actual. It has a red light that arrives on when you get about 50 feet away. The regional camera store (Creve Coure Digital camera) put in it. I hope this helps. If no digital camera or protection shop is close by try out this website link http://www.scdlink.com/outcomes.cfm?class=thirteen&secondary=26



What do you consider? Answer under!

No comments:

Post a Comment