Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Security Camera Question?

Question by jgbarber65: Protection Digital camera Query?
Last year I had troubles with a person vandalizing my Xmas decorations. I purchased a wireless digital camera and the receiver for my front yard protection and flood lights on a movement sensor. I also have an ATI Television tuner card with the RCA video/audio - input. My receiver can connect to the A/V input and I can record the video to my hard generate. I do not want to leave this 24/seven and have to review several hours of footage. As a substitute, I would like it to only report onto my High definition when the motion sensors are activated, and then maintain recording for 5 or 10 minutes and flip off. What additional hardware and/or application do I require to attain this?
Thanks,
Joe


Finest reply:

Solution by Surveyor
It would be less complicated to just acquire a typical camcorder that has the motion sensor characteristic developed into it. You would have to hide it somewhere that was protected from the weather and theft. Controlling your Hd from a movement detector would be really a tough factor.



What do you feel? Remedy beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment