Tuesday, April 26, 2011

good security camera system?

Query by howya: good safety digital camera method?
Hi there all

I am seeking for a good protection digital camera system
I need a good quality image (day or evening )
I need to be ready to file about thirty days of video
I will require about 7 or 8 cameras
Needs to be intruder proof

Fundamentally I am seeking for the finest safety digital camera system I can acquire for about €1000

Any suggestions would be drastically appreciated

Thanks
Bob


Finest answer:

Reply by CircuitBoy
Bob,

You are stating all around the $ 250 assortment. I would check out close to a big box mart like a Costco or a Sams club if you have one particular there. They have DVR methods (wireless) all in 1 box. The stuff I have noticed on Amazon does not get really good assessments:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=lookup-alias%3Daps&subject-keywords and phrases=security+program+camera&x=&y=

Swann is a organization that helps make a safety system that may be close to that cost assortment. On that picture good quality, check on how big the digital camera lense is. At night time, you will get a greater photo with a greater lense. Examine some illustration images right here of what to expect:

http://www.teepeetech.com/residence-safety-programs/night time-vision-security-cameras-out of doors-security-cameras-25.html

You can mitigate some of that by lighting up your out of doors region to help get a better photo. With 30 days of video from seven or 8 cameras, you may want some greater dvr storage. Storage being a operate of how high a quality of video you are recording multiplied by your amount of cameras. I think the regular I see a great deal of times is all around 350 gb, but most of the packages really should tell you how long you can document the video clip for.



Know much better? Depart your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment