Friday, April 29, 2011

Is there a device that would cause my security cameras to do this?

Question by ezlayedback: Is there a device that would result in my safety cameras to do this?
I have residence security digital camera technique that I am extremely unhappy with. I acquired it at x10.com. The cameras are wireless and plug in, whilst there is a receiver hooked up to my laptop or computer that allows me to watch the cameras. To make a lengthy story brief, I have this neighbor who I think is a narcissist. He is quite really sensible and sneaky and enjoys messing with me even though generating positive to prevent my cameras. And I strongly think he has occur on to our residence. I can not demonstrate it at this point... but I have strong purpose to imagine all this because of other clues. He is very smart and would seem to know the in's and out's of sneaking all around and snooping on the neighbors. And he even looks to understands point that he should not know, which tends to make me wonder if he has some variety of listening system. My cameras have been acting up recently. In simple fact all I am getting is a blank display on my personal computer when making an attempt to watch the cameras. Is there these kinds of a system exactly where somebody, these kinds of as my neighbor, could use to block out my cameras or result in there to be a black blank display screen when attempting to see my security cameras?


Finest answer:

Reply by C.
Nicely, the simplest reply right here is - do your cameras nevertheless function?

If sure, I think there are gadgets to jam signals from protection cameras, but I'm no expert on this. If your neighbour is undertaking it, although, I ought to say I secretly admire him, 'cause it's one thing I've usually wanted to do... Sorry... )



Add your own reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment