Thursday, April 28, 2011

Q&A: How can I fix my wireless home surveillance system to not interfere with my Lynksys wireless access point?

Question by DavidO: How can I resolve my wireless property surveillance method to not interfere with my Lynksys wireless accessibility stage?
Each and every time I connect my wireless home surveillance technique I can not connect to the net. I have to unplug the power to the camera so that I can connect to the world wide web. Some how I need to have to alter the frequency ranges on aether my Lynksys accessibility level or on the security digital camera. The Lynksys is linked to the router and the camera to the wireless receiver. how can I fix this concern?


Very best reply:

Remedy by Menace
Its not essential to adjust the frequency - just the channel in the frequency.There are a complete of eleven channels available. Its probably easier to change the linksys than muck all around with the surveillance program.To get to the router, you just sort its IP tackle into an web browser's deal with line (almost certainly best done with the protection technique off, or plugged in to the router with a cable to avert getting kicked out!). Once you have logged into the router I feel for most linksys models you can locate the settings for channel on the wireless tab at the leading of the residence page. The moment modified and saved, restart the laptop or computer and scan for your wireless network. You ought to then be in a position to reconnect to your router's new settings. If you run into problems, linksys' website www.linksys.com has aid particular to every single model and model amount.



Give your reply to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment