Thursday, April 28, 2011

Q&A: How do I get away from my family?

Query by caтy: How do I get away from my family?
Points have been hectic at house: my dad's in jail for fraud, embezzlement, funds laundering, and lying underneath oath my mom's a significant alcoholic and is often passed out on the couch I've been sick for a number of days so I've fallen behind on schoolwork, chores, and so forth... [forcing my brothers to purchase rapidly foods b/c they can not cook which is not great for them]

Essentially I'm like a motherly figure to my brothers (they aren't also youthful, they just aren't able of taking treatment of on their own.. properly generally 1 of my brothers) and it is a good deal. I'm 14 and I'm previously taking treatment of our home!

I need to a break for a small although. I just can't take care of the tension! I'm not authorized to go on a vacation with my buddies right up until points are a small more under control (I left for Florida with close friends the day ahead of my dad went to jail so I could steer clear of the mayhem my when I came house, my house was a mess). I can't sneak away since anything is alarmed, movement sensors, cameras on the doorways, and so forth..

I've been faking a fever and faking vomiting today and I will yet again tomorrow since I need to have to get away from every little thing! My pals are just not understanding and at minimum when I'm "sick" (I just have a tiny cold) I can invest the day tidying anything up.

How do I get away from anything? I just need a break.. and faking sick is not really ideal because then I fall behind on schoolwork.

*sorry this is prolonged*
edit: My family members disowned us because we had been offering money for everyone and now we cannot, so I can't go to my aunts and uncle.
@ trumpet: I do 9 sports activities year-round. I'm really athletic, but lately I haven't had time to do sports activities and then I stress even a lot more due to the fact I don't want to gain bodyweight.
@ Trish: AA is crap. I'm sorry if you know an individual it has worked for, but my parents know a great deal of individuals who've gone by way of that and it really is stupid. My dad even went to a meeting with his good friend for assist. My mom will never ever end consuming, pointing it out sends her further into denial and she drinks far more.

Edit: Foster properties is not an alternative. Technically my father set up monetary guardians and personal guardians for us ahead of he left, but I really don't know the men and women he set up for us as guardians nicely adequate to keep with them.


Best remedy:

Solution by нσℓα вєвє
Nicely you shouldn't have to go by means of this when you are only 14 a long time old. but you just have to be sturdy and make it by means of until finally everything will get greater :) just conceal in your area for several hours and do not let anyone in so you can just be by by yourself and you can get away from everyone. possibly on the weekends go to a pals or relatives?



Add your very own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment