Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Bought And Had Installed One Of The Best Security Cameras That Is Suppose To Be Made Im Disappointed.?

Question by : I Purchased And Had Set up A single Of The Greatest Security Cameras That Is Suppose To Be Manufactured Im Disappointed.?
I bought a camera for safety purposes and for watching wildlife and it has night time vision capabilites and also digital zoom.Its manufactured mainly for the military or I was led to imagine.What I do not understand is that It will swivel 360 degrees and 180 up and down.I can see a mountain peak above forty miles away in pretty very good detail but if you concentrate more than 10 feet in on nearly anything no matter how shut or faraway it turns into fuzzy and i can't change it to obvious up.This digital camera expense more than 2000 bucks thats just the camera..It zooms up to 1 to 27 but the resolution isnt but around 727 by 580 or something like that.It suppose to be innovative..I needed it to check out wildlife and things far away and close up but the emphasis just isnt what I assumed it would be..Also at evening when you have the IR on ..it seems to flutter back again and forth on concentrate..Am I just expecting too significantly or need to it be far better? Does any person else know of a camera with the same capabilities or far better I could have bought ?Make sure you advise
I would believe that a digital camera that price that considerably would be at least in a position to focus on some thing that it has zoomed in on..I am at a loss as to what to do..It was introduced as the best that 2000 dollars could acquire ..And nicely It leaves a good deal to be sought after to me..It does have a windshield wiper on it for the lense and also a defogger and is suppose to be in a position to stand up to large temps and very low temps and have all the bells and whistles what occur when it came to concentrate wouldnt you believe that would have been more essential?Make sure you if you know of a much better protection digital camera for that sum that will swivel 360 degrees and 180 and has high resolution and pans swiftly please make sure you e mail me and advise .Thank you in advance..


Best answer:

Remedy by Mike B
Are you able to modify the focus from Automobile to MANUAL. Possibly you are picking up items that you are not targeted on when you are hoping to see a thing else. I've performed this prior to with the video digital camera, when people constantly seem to be to stroll out in front of you & the digital camera will concentrate on them as a substitute of the picture I want.
Just a suggestion.
Good Luck



What do you consider? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment