Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q&A: Wireless surveillance system with hard drive.?

Query by Dan: Wireless surveillance system with challenging generate.?
I am hunting for a single-digital camera, wireless safety camera that will continuously transfer 1 week of video clip to a concealed tough generate. This transfer has to be wireless so he cannot uncover the concealed challenging drive/memory card.

If everyone knows of any this kind of system, please let me know. My apply area has been broken into for the 2nd time in a yr, and a $ 500 amp was stolen this time. I will not live in fear. I want the child doing this locked up.


Greatest solution:

Solution by David S
go to www.techcctv.com or give them a phone they assisted me with my program



What do you believe? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment