Friday, June 3, 2011

are these people legit? Help!?

Query by Attractiveness Queen: are these individuals legit? Support!?
I've been seeking for a location to find a talent agent and i signed up at a internet site known as HollywoodAuditions.com (please look at this page if you can) to discover information and today i acquired a contact from them. They named me two times inside 5 minutes, which had appeared a small desperate to me. The very first time they named, I did not remedy and they did not even leave a voicemail which i thought was odd...they known as again 5 minutes later on and i answered and even though i was on the phone with the guy from there, i commenced acquiring the feeling like i was being hustled simply because they wished me to spend them nearly 400$ on the spot for "safety" and to see if i was really critical about acting and the auditions they have for me and its also for this 3 year contract they offered me. By the way, he informed me i wouldn't make money off of nearly anything i do in these 3 a long time due to the fact its just to create up experience to get into the display screen actors guild.

They are supposed to find me work and aid me find an agent but they've never ever even seen a photo of me ahead of and the man advised me that for now i can deliver them photos of myself from a digital digital camera i have at house. as well as on top of that, he wouldnt permit me get off the cellphone when i advised him i wasnt certain if i desired to shell out the 400$ devoid of looking into this organization a lot more but he kept telling me its the best deal sick find and this is the cheapest way for me to get commenced. he was relentless, but i stood my ground. i also wasnt cozy with providing my credit card information to a stranger more than the phone. i instructed him i would contact him back but i dont feel i will. ive constantly heard you are not intended to pay a cent for nearly anything like this due to the fact only scams do that. is this genuine?

so:

-why could a organization want to have me indication a three year agreement with out actually seeing me before?
-why would these a "massive" and 'important" and "hectic" organization acknowledge unprofessional photographs and act so desperate by calling me several times?
-are they a rip-off due to the fact they are asking for money?

im not stupid, i know this has to be bullsh-t. but i want to know your ideas on this and if you have any assistance for me on how to discover an agent that isnt a rip-off.

make sure you give me any information you can. thanks!!


Best remedy:

Reply by Annaleigh
The reality that you are even asking this query shows me it's a scam. If you have any doubt whatsoever definitely will not do it. And yeah it does sound like a scam, they have not even seen you and they wanna signal you, that is not proper.



Know greater? Depart your very own solution in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment