Thursday, June 2, 2011

Q&A: MCR concert?

Question by ◘Tragic with a funds T◘: MCR concert?
I went on the 19th, it was the greatest experiance ever! I stayed at a hotel with my best buddy, and we got to the concert place and the line was incredibly prolonged, so we had floor seats and were fairly near, we had been in the mosh until finally we determined to move back, all 3 bands had been excellent, specifically MCR and we met some truly cool men and women! Someone threw up a bumblebee hat for Gerard, haha. I saw their tour bus and Gee was inside it viewing Television, but it was surrounded by security so I didn't meet them or anything...=[ I obtained beer all over my jeans haha, and my digital camera acquired taken away. I received the black parade is dead hoodie, a billy expertise shirt and a generate by shirt =D it was sooo significantly entertaining! You wanna tell me bouts your MCR concert?

Poll- Stay or CD?
...and sorry I let my other query about MCR concerts go to voting, I wasn't here to extend it lol


Best remedy:

Answer by Ryan
I want to see them badly but they arent enjoying in which Im at.
I watched this episode of sweet 16 and they ended up the band taking part in for her birthday and it seemed pretty brilliant!



Include your very own answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment