Friday, June 3, 2011

I got a fine for cleaning my house one day!!!?

Query by ChicagoFire: I obtained a good for cleaning my residence one day!!!?
ok to make a extended tale quick...my mom was cleaning the residence the other day..she took the garbage can the footwear and a small piece of rug and put it all in the hallway just for couple of minutes till she's completed moping the kitchen flor...practically two minutes soon after she took the rubbish can the shoes and a tiny piece of rug and placed it all in the hallway...1 of the condominium board members that will not even live here any more showed up with a digital camera and started out taking pictures of all the stuff in the hallway ( rug was hanging more than the rail,shoes on the flor and the rubbish can)..the following day we get a fifty$ great for leaving all that stuff in the hallway for individuals five minutes...and ok principles are policies we created a blunder whatever...so then once again the following day we get a a hundred$ very good for that identical crap...now I am tiny puzzled like which 1 the fuck is it 50$ or one hundred$ and I imagined well maybe this condo board member who took the images did not go through the fucking principles ahead of she ticketed me fifty$ ...not even a week later on I get a letter from an attorney...the fine is 355$ now...I have taken some images of my personal bout scratched walls that the condominium board member who moved out 7 months in the past even now failed to resolve and some of her things leaving in the bike room when she moved out...I asked her pal who's a condominium board member also ..why is it that she (.........that moved out) got away with it for so a lot of months and no1 asked her any fucking point about when she's planing on correcting the walls and get the crap out of bicycle-space..the reply I got is SHE (.........that moved out) gave her buddy a safety deposit which I will not feel of training course)..ok so I asked if I could see a evidence of it and of course I did not get an remedy from any1 from the condominium board members however...what's the best thing to do in this variety of circumstance??..devoid of arguing and just paying out the bill correct absent...I need to have some solutions from the condominium board members)

thank you for taking the time to read and ideally give me a great solution


Best reply:

Remedy by robnrobn2000
I would supply to pay out the very first $ fifty. Since it is dated they cannot include to it every time and nevertheless they desire.Its like a speeding ticket. It has a set price tag and when you go to pay out it they never say well we changed our head its double. Or else explain to them to get you to court and when and if they do present the original ticket you acquired and explain to him you ended up ready to spend and they refused to take the money. PS Condos are about ppl who have nothing at all greater to do then inform on each and every other. They are usually previous and board with nothing far better to do!



Give your answer to this query beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment