Thursday, June 2, 2011

Need advice to protect myself against harrassment from stranger in my condominium?

Question by Rather Sakura: Require advice to protect myself towards harrassment from stranger in my condominium?
Hey Visitors

I am a Japanese female in my thirties, owning a high finish condominium apartment in Singapore and residing by yourself. I do not know what I should do up coming and what without a doubt would be the best way to cope with this situation.

A tenant in my condominium whose unwelcome habits has raised my suspicion and is alarming my nerves.

I do not know whichever his intentions are when this strange man methods me in the early early morning, around after midnight nowadays while I was obtaining my normal evening stroll with my modest Shih Tzu puppy in the secluded aspect of my condominium, the Children Playground

At that time, there is no a single around, most residents would have gone to bed and the poolside region is entirely in darkness but there is typical patrolling of the security personnel.

As a lady, by yourself by herself I felt that I was in risk as this guy is a total stranger and have not observed him ahead of. I asked him about his identity but he would not identified himself as a resident

Please leave me on your own. "Are you a resident here and in which are you staying". No reply!!

This stranger is very persistent and he attempts to discuss to me about his unrestrained dog issue. I could not understand the nonsense that he attempted to spew out to me. My woman instinct tells me that he may possibly have some negative emotional troubles and he really wants someone to listen or fix his personal difficulties.

He became aggressive when I instructed that I do not welcome his intrusion and I do not wish to pay attention to his dilemma or engaging in any conversation for the duration of these twilight hours. He behaves in a threatening way saying "I have been monitoring you for a whilst coming right here with your dog" and he has in his possession what looks like a Black berry POD with a digital camera. I become even a lot more frightened that he may be stalking me and conversing images.

I grabbed my dog and ran back again to my apartment. I really should have screamed extremely loud to wake the residents but my dread overcomes my courage and all I believe of was to escape from this peculiar gentleman. Getting settled down from the shock and taken a good nap following the unlucky incident, I regard this man's intrusion as threatening and harassment. I identified out from the Protection Centre that this stranger is a tenant remaining in my block. Hell

Make sure you aid me with your suggestions.
Sakura


Finest remedy:

Remedy by Physician Click on
You require to speak to the police and notify them every little thing you just advised us. This particular person had no right to harass you and you require to do some thing about this now. Excellent luck to you and I do not feel I would be heading out at night by yourself any more. Get a pal.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment