Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can you recommend a good cell phone me?

Question by V for Vendetta: Can you advise a very good cell phone me?
I am presently on pay as you go telephone and have never ever shopped for a "genuine" cell phone so forgive me if I sound ignorant...

These are the functions I am searching for outlined in buy of value with the initial 2 currently being crucial:

1. Fantastic World wide web cellphone (velocity, security, reliability)
-What type of connectivity do you suggest: bluethooth, tethering, GPS, wi-fi?
-What type of running technique do you reccomend: Windows, Symbian, HP, Blackberry, Android
-What carrier do you suggest: Sprint, Verizon, etc.
-I want to be capable to have access everywhere
-I want to be capable to log into my banking internet site without having my data getting hacked into
-I want it to be as fast as my home personal computer or close to it
two. Cheap
-no/handful of/little begin up costs
-mobile phone is free before or after rebates or at minimum chep
3. No/little dedication
-Will not want to have to signal a two-3 year agreement
-Choose brief or no contract
4. Voice
-I will not chat considerably so number of minutes would be great
-no need to have for fancy calling characteristics, but very good if it has it just don't want to spend further for them
five. Text
-practically nothing fancy needed
-presume most phones have this capacity today
-would favor total keyboard if achievable
6 Camera
-ability to get pictures and/or video
seven. Search
-flips/folds out somehow so tiny folded up but pretty big display screen folded out.

If you could identify a distinct mobile phone that wold be fantastic.

Facet inquiries:

can transfer my old mobile phone quantity to this new cellphone even though I am now in a diverse area code and even even though my aged telephone was a tracfone??

Where do you advocate I order the cellphone to get the finest value and in my hands the quickest (world wide web, retailer, other)

how long can I anticipate it to be from the time I walk into the store till I actually commence making use of the telephone in my hand?

Thank you


Finest remedy:

Reply by AngelHeart
I'd recommend you stick with spend as you go. The charges are less expensive and as you described, you would like a cellphone with no agreement. In my impression, Straight Talk offers the very best approach (and let us deal with it, the plan's almost far more critical than the phone result in you are going to keep spending for it month in and month out) with respectable protection off AT&T or Verizon.
As far as the cellphone goes, not certain exactly where you have been hoping to get a cellphone with those capabilities for totally free with no agreement, but two options in terms of velocity: the Nokia E71 or the Nokia 6790. Each offer 3G, each have cameras, each complete keyboards-one is a qwerty pad and the other qwerty slide out. Retail for about $ 199. Month to month limitless every thing program is $ 45.
Another option I truly liked which is more affordable-$ 59-is the LG900. Applications capable, quick browser, camera, and many others.
Just make confident with your choice that you have coverage on GSM, trigger all these options are GSM phones. And yes, you can port your quantity, though not confident of the facts...probably check on their internet site or their facebook web page.



Add your personal answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment