Friday, June 3, 2011

Q&A: I had a dream about planes crashing yesterday. What does it mean?

Question by Vlad P: I had a dream about planes crashing yesterday. What does it indicate?
The dream was unusual, it began out with me and my greatest buddy talking about a video clip video game. Following, we appear In some little city. Primarily based off the items I saw about the city, it was most probably some ware in the vicinity of the Tahoe place in California or Nevada. We are by a huge, actually pricey hunting property. (in this town, every person had costly clothing, cars, and really big homes) It turns out that the property belongs to this child who is in my PE class. Right after I meet his loved ones, an additional kid from the very same class seems there. All of a sudden I listen to a plane flying overhead and t is producing a strange sound. We watch it and I realize that it is stalling and it is going to crash. I notify them that it is crashing, and they say "No its not, but I have never ever seen one fly over town so shut to the ground, the nearest airport is in another town." Then the aircraft stalls in mid air and falls to the ground and explodes. We observe the smoke from it and then I listen to yet another aircraft producing the same noise. I look up and it seems to be like it is heading to crash onto the residence by us. I notify absolutely everyone that it is heading to drop on us and they say that its heading to crash some ware else. I say "Its not going to fall any ware near us, its heading to drop appropriate on us." Then we operate away and as we run I am seeking up and the aircraft is falling. It doesn't drop on the house even though, but it falls onto one more house just a door absent. We maintain working and every person else in the road is working about too. My friend yells "Seem, another one!" And I randomly pull out my video clip camera and I film it. The plane's engines are on fire and it flyes appropriate more than us and crashes some ware behind some houses. We preserve working and one particular of the men and women from my class says that it must be a terrorist assault. We run to a searching mall that we discover and take cover in there. We could hear explosions external and other people came to conceal in the mall too. Soon after a couple of minutes of being there, we stopped listening to explosions and went outdoors. As we were going exterior, a Tv in the mall had a news report about planes crashing all above the wrold. The news report also said that all airports are closed because of to national safety. We walk out of the mall and my good friend tells me that we have to go back home to Reno to check out if our families are okay. (The phones stopped functioning as well) Its a modest town with no airport or train station so the only way we can get home is to get a bus. We go to acquire a ticket and the lady at the booth says that all the busses have been closed as well because of to a feasible terrorist assault. Me and my pal assume that if it was a terrorist attack the planes would be flying into buildings and stuff, and not just crashing. The dream ends like proper following I say that.

What does this imply?
Oh yeah, and all of the planes have been 747s. Theye had been blue with grey wings. They seemed alot like KLM airliners.


Best solution:

Reply by Stephen K
The falling planes are indicative of a fantastic clalmaity that yuo seem to steer clear of, but it nevertheless damages things about you

what is in turmoil in your existence?



Include your own answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment