Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I mistakenly deleted (uninstalled) Firefox and now IE is being WAY too secure for me to do ANYTHING AT ALL!!! ?

Question by AnikkaL: I mistakenly deleted (uninstalled) Firefox and now IE is being WAY also safe for me to do Anything at all AT ALL!!! ?
Is there ANY way I can get Firefox or Chrome or Safari or ANY other browser devoid of Employing IE to download it?? IE wont allow me download Nearly anything. The safety settings are up WAY large and each time I lower them they go correct back again up! :(( And no my Windows firewall is not on (or so it says) I have no thought what is mistaken but Firefox was never so irritating I cant download Nearly anything, no games, no Youtube, absolutely nothing, Please assist!!!! ps I DO have limited use w/IE and I also have Yahoo messanger... Thanks! :O)
seven hours in the past - 3 days left to reply.
Extra Details
seven hrs back

Many thanks so significantly but sadly I currently did check out the technique restore... :(
7 hrs ago

If I could download an anti virus then I would just download a new browser ) But anyway, I genuinely dont know what a "leap generate" is... I do have other pcs here at residence that have firefox... Is a leap drive like a little camera photograph holder? THat goes into the USB port? Make sure you pardon my ignorance!! :)
7 hrs in the past

I'm not at work... ) But thank you!! And I did try out the technique restore... :(
six hours back

Ought to I just delete IE altogether?? But then will I be ready to do Something at all on the internet? :(

Many thanks, I wondered if that would function, but it s eems to turn into IE when I do that :P


Greatest solution:

Reply by zhengwxiao
Ok. You can use your folder as a browser.

1. Open up a folder.
two. Get the address bar to present up (for recommendations, go through below).
3. Kind in the tackle.

Ex.
www.mozilla.com, www.yahoo.com, and many others.

4. If it doesn't operate (functions for me), reply me.


Recommendations For Tackle Bar:
1. Proper click on on the yellowish space (not white).
2. Click on "Tackle Bar".
three. If it doesn't display up, unlock your toolbars.
4. Drag your handle bar down to see it.
5. Lock the toolbars and their you go!

Hope this aids!



What do you feel? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment