Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just got caught stealing from walmart?

Issue by Tom: Just acquired caught stealing from walmart?
I went to walmart and just acquired caught stealing a pair of $ forty earbuds from them. Now I am no longer allowed in a walmart and I was advised that i will be recieving a very good of up to $ one hundred fifty in the mail. Does anyone know aproximately how a lot I will stop up getting to spend? Also how the hell did I get caught? I imply no one particular was about to see me and I didn't worry significantly about the cameras cause I was informed most of them have been fake by a buddy of mine. I assumed I had gotten away with it but subsequent factor I know is security is pulling me back again into the keep. WTF did I do improper, and assistance on how to get absent with it will aid. I steal earbuds from very best purchase all the time but not the moment have I been caught. I am 14 btw if it will help answer my query


Best answer:

Remedy by Dr Feelgood
Give up stealing you little thief. You are going to go to jail someday.



Give your answer to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment