Saturday, June 4, 2011

Q&A: Can you help me to interpret a dream?

Query by jade.iett: Can you help me to interpret a dream?
I had a dream and i felt quite frightened not in a supernatural sense.

It started off with me knowing a abundant and well-known playboy that had a Television programme whereby distinct girls have been sent to different spots to introduce it. Than the ladies would have sex with the playboy and would chat about the content experience on Tv about it. I knew this but it diddnt happen that it would be me. I was in his living room when his supervisor asked me if i desired to host a present. I understood it was not the right alternative but i agreed speedily. I diddnt want to turn into renowned/prosperous or anything. I just did it as a favor. Than they were conversing in chinese as to which nation i really should be heading to host the travel demonstrate. I heard he term camel.

I was in a area like middle east. It was in modern times but everybody there dress like olden days. I was strolling in a marketplace bazaar to the location i would remain. Even stopped to look at a Japanese embassy in which 2 japanese girls were standing there motionlessly. I was snickering at it as the embassy was just a shack. it was just wood poles and a wooden ceiling with a woodern board that states 'japanese embassy'.

Than i was brought to a room wherever i was to have intercourse with the abundant playboy. I out of the blue felt frightened and anxious as i was nonetheless a virgin and i diddnt want my parents to see me on Tv conversing about 'how nice it felt' whereby it would damage them. So i escaped. It was in some location wherever there ended up several rooms like a maze. Soon after frantically working and opening the doorway one particular by one particular i finally identified the elevate. Dashed past the protection and pressed the raise. He shouted right after me and i ran down the stairs. There was one more feminine safety guard at the staircase and she chased after me i ran and ran and begged her to allow me go due to the fact i had a sensation she diddnt want any of this to occur. than a 'break' of blankness and darkness, i was back in my region and was participating in a Television sport.

Right after finishing the first problem there was an additional challenge wherever we had to count some thing at the targeted traffic light but it was as well way so we had to operate there to count and run back as there have been cars. Ahead of that, my buddy gave me a magazine (his publication) of my story as to why i couldnt comprehensive the Television present and i glanced through which said smth that i had loved ones troubles so i had to leave. It was much more than 10 pages lengthy and i diddnt examine it as it was bullshit. So it was red light and i stood on one particular stop whre the opponent was on the other finish. when the lights turned green, we dashed towards to middle but i was knocked down by a auto. In the vehicle, was the abundant and famous playboy with yet another hottie inside of. I remembered he drove off but folks were telling me he came out and acted shocked. I understood he needed me dead.

I diddnt die but my head hit the ground. I made a decision to get the police to aid and protection. But they diddnt trust me mostly. I obtained a message in chinese that i could really examine from him declaring 'xing xing (stars in chinese), i miss you, why did you operate away?'
I know this lady in actual lifestyle called xing xing that i dont like very considerably.
My heart was softened(im not like that in actual lifestyle).
I wanted to go back again to him Somehow but in my heart i know he just knew how to toy with the sensation of women and wanted me dead. And i heard several women committed suicide since of him.

My head was throbbing from the vehicle incident but i diddnt dare to go to a hospital. I went again to the scene to uncover clues and he was there, he explained 'the evidence is with us'. I knew he did smth with the cameras. I instructed the policeman that was safeguarding me and he stated 'but we will need proof to cost him!'

So i went to his property to negotiate a deal , i ran out and the policeman was outdoors pointing a gun at him. he smiled and i ran off i jump down the stairs and i woke up.

In my dream, it felt SO Genuine i was so frightened and anxious and i assumed my greatest decision was to get the police to support even right after i woke up my head had the identical throbbing feeling as in the dream right after the accident.
I was out for two nights diddnt get appropriate rest, i went residence in the early morning and slept at 11+am i woke at 830+pm from jumping onto the stairs to escape.
Simply because my head was throbbing from the 'car accident' i went back to rest and woke at twelve+am.


Greatest solution:

Reply by Mark
What time did you have this dream?

From your detail it seems late morning. ( it is strange for a dream to be this comprehensive until its a lucid dream )

For what it implies... Mate, you are the only a single who can do that ( in fact I would not be amazed if you by now had a number of concepts by now your self)



Include your personal remedy in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment