Friday, June 3, 2011

is it illegal to play a rated T game if you are not 13 years old yet?


Question by Johnny Tooter: is it illegal to play a rated T game if you are not 13 years old yet?
when the xbox 360 came out in november 2005, I went and played the call of duty 2 demo at best buy, at the time I was only 12 years old, so could they prosecute my parents for letting me play, they probably have records of me playing on the security camera


Best answer:

Answer by Guardian Ψ
No, it is not illegal. It is a recommendation to its audience on what age group should play it. I believe it is illegal to promote the use of it by someone younger than the recommended age.

It is more of a notification to the parents of the child who will be playing the game on the contents of the game.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment