Saturday, June 4, 2011

my mom is...i dont know?

Query by : my mother is...i dont know?
so my mom is thought to be skitzophrenic.

she has dellusions...or whatever...and she sees somebody who doesnt exist.

at initial i didnt feel the ridiculous things she believes.

i moved away from my mom...and given that that time..my believed patern altered...
i dont know for the worst...or the best.

now the particular person my mom talks about has a social security amount that she showed me.
that signifies the individual exists...
did this lady actually steal my moms funds and trigger her to drop her career like my mother claims? i dont know
my mother used to believe there were cameras in our home..and bombs all around are property.
i dont know in which she received these ideas....

but now that im back living with my mom..
i wont say that i believe her now...
but my brain has been opened broad.

my cousin also was diagnosed with "skitzophrenia" and he believes werewolves, demons, and other mystical creatures truly stroll on the encounter of the earth.
he also believes that our neighbor is a werewolf.

i feel this skitzophrenic shit is genetic.
since my grandfather and uncle feel that we are getting "watched" by the federal government.

just before i started out residing with my mom...i started out considering out of the ordinary.
now i have dreams that bad points are going to transpire to the world shortly.

i wish i have skitzophrenia..so it can be handled..
but 50 % of me believes that im supposed to think this way.

i listen to ideas in my head that later on turn out to be accurate

two weeks in the past...
i woke up in the early morning...
and inside my head it mentioned "earthquake"
i didnt believe that it...
but my brother in california named me 2 hrs later on and told me they had an earthquake.
i started out tripping.
now....i want to believe that i have skitzophrenia..
but how can i see items...
that flip out to be true?
does this mean that my mother is normal as well? and just sees strange items?
or do we all have skitz?
plus my mother doesnt feel she can be ridiculous.
i...even so dont doubt it at all.


Best solution:

Reply by Hoping my very best
Verify with your doc. It can be the only way to come close to becoming certain.



What do you assume? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment