Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just got caught stealing from walmart?

Question by Tom: Just got caught stealing from walmart?
I went to walmart and just received caught stealing a pair of $ forty earbuds from them. Now I'm no more time allowed in a walmart and I was instructed that i will be recieving a fine of up to $ a hundred and fifty in the mail. Does anyone know aproximately how a lot I will conclude up acquiring to pay? Also how the hell did I get caught? I suggest no one was close to to see me and I failed to worry considerably about the cameras result in I was informed most of them had been fake by a buddy of mine. I thought I had gotten absent with it but following thing I know is protection is pulling me again into the keep. WTF did I do incorrect, and guidance on how to get absent with it will assist. I steal earbuds from finest purchase all the time but not when have I been caught. I am 14 btw if it assists answer my query


Finest reply:

Solution by @@@@@
You do it all the time will not be concerned abut a minor good 3 or four hundred can be chalked up to overhead and By the way your buddy must not like you since we do not use any fake cameras in our merchants and they are monitored 24/seven and i will speak to best get and advise they do the identical.~~



Give your answer to this issue below!

No comments:

Post a Comment