Thursday, June 2, 2011

Q&A: EMERGENCY!!!! 2 people who arent going to be rude.?

Query by Chelsea Duh (:: EMERGENCY!!!! two folks who arent going to be rude.?
okay, 1st of all, THANK U all :) i appreciate ur sympathy....
now a couple of days back at my large school, i acquired my NEW pink camera Ipod and digital digital camera jacked (STOLEN)prior to lunch commenced. i know ur probly considering im an idiot, but i bring it 4 a cause correct? any who.. this girl n the class i got it stolen n, doesnt like me... shes a Actual b***h!! when im polite two her she's got 2 often piss me of by declaring dumb stuff two me these kinds of as: Oh stop spraying ur system spray, that s**t stinks!! & her & her dumb buddies would all be laughing together. then my best & one of my most trusted friends was sitting following 2 me & he informed me how he found her with a PINK SHINEY IPOD yesturday morning prior to class began.. the point is, if i tell the safety guards at my college to research her bag, then im frightened of her not bringing it today & her discovering out about me looking four the Ipod, so she will be aware, & will be intelligent enough not 2 deliver it any longer so i wont be ready two c my Ipod once more.... so my strategy was two let my good friend spy on her a small a lot more & the moment he tells me n THE SAMEEEEE day that he observed her with my Ipod yet again, then unwell report her two the workplace at my school. The question im asking is........ Spring Break is Next WEEK, wah do i do just before then?? any Aid? Please? THANK U :D i know i DO really feel stupid four acquiring my stuff stolen but i learned my lesson... no need to have two lecture about me undertaking that once again. well i apppreciate all ur commenst Thanks Muahhh!! :D e mail me if any serious: lowridergurl15@yahoo.com
THANK u all :D !!! i dont want her knowing yet right up until she brings it 2 school, cuz anything could transpire.. most likely shes intelligent plenty of two not deliver it back again 2 school if she finds out im suspectin gits her n ANY way. so as soon as my frend sees it again the SAMEDAY, ill contact the guards & principal above.. then sick kick her A** sumwhere far 4rm school because shes 17 & im eighteen hahaha tee hee :] thank you enjoy it every1 :)


Best remedy:

Remedy by Katie
lookup her, i would
no 1 should talk to a person that way
and if you truly believe she has taken your ipod, dont let her get away with it
:)



Give your remedy to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment