Thursday, June 2, 2011

Does the most recent version of Yahoo Toolbar have a pop-up blocker?

Question by Just Me: Does the most modern version of Yahoo Toolbar have a pop-up blocker?
My latest pop-up blocker that comes preloaded on IE is acting strange. I've at the moment received it set on the strictest of settings (employed to be on the center setting) and it is turned on but it is permitting an unusually high quantity of pop-ups to get by means of. Some are pages are just totally random but most of them are related to no matter what research I made in either google or yahoo and I have to shut the stupid window that opened up in total display screen in front of the window I am hoping to function with. I realize some unwelcome pop ups get however and not all are going to be stopped but this is just acquiring ridiculous.

In an attempt to solution the circumstance, I downloaded the Yahoo Toolbar since I remembering it obtaining a pop-up blocker in the previous but I am unable to come across it in this latest model. If there is a single, could you tell me how to locate it. Also, I am open to hearing other tips as to how the pop-ups are acquiring by means of and how I can stop them.

As far as downloads are involved, the only significant a single I don't forget considering that January is a virus scanner from Microsoft Security Essentials that my hubby put on it when he discovered my lap best working sluggish (has not been given that he worked with it) and some downloads from a CD to see some video clips I manufactured with my video clip camera. I have an ASUS Eee Computer 901 with the Windows XP running technique if that helps too. If far more data is needed to reply the question, I'll do my finest to present it. Many thanks.


Greatest remedy:

Reply by Michelle
Check out either modifying the settings in your anti virus or laptop or computer or consider contacting Yahoo for help. who are you.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment