Saturday, June 4, 2011

Q&A: Could I sprint into Area 51?

Query by Jeff B: Could I sprint into Area 51?
If you go to the Nevada desert, you will see indicators that explain to you "No Tresspassing previous this stage". This is due to the fact of the best secrete military base Location 51. There are cameras everywhere. Nevertheless I believe that I could sprint into location 51 all the way to the runway. The explanation for this is simply because I am an 18 12 months old man and Im in the very best shape i have actually been in. Also the security is way overated. ten years back for the duration of a family members trip to the west, we stoped by the indicators that say "No Tresspassing." While my mom and dad read a map, I bravely seemed at the signal and walked a little bit past it. When nothing at all occurred, I walked for about one hundred far more yards prior to an unarmed ladies guard arrived out of nowhere, grabed my hand, and took me back again to my mother and father. If that security is even now in spot, Im sure that I will have no issue sprinting past it as a completely able gentleman. Looking back again, I ought to have ran for it. What kind of military base has an unarmed women as a guard? Rambo would be much better


Very best reply:

Solution by dave
no you could not, there are sencors in the place bordering place 51, prior to you even get shut plenty of to see something you will be caught and presented a massive good, and/or devote a short time in jail.



Give your remedy to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment