Saturday, June 4, 2011

charged for petty theft should i plead guilty or not guilty?

Query by Renzo B: charged for petty theft need to i plead guilty or not guilty?
About a month in the past I was caught store lifting from very best buy. It was $ 120 value of merchandise, i was caught on the cameras and as I walked out was informed to go in the safety space. A police officer was known as in and he gave me a PTA. I receive a letter in the mail a month later on stating I require to go to court for an arraignment. My question is when do I get a public defender, should I phone the PD office or will I get one on my arraignment. Also really should I plead guilty or not guilty? I am 19 a long time aged and prior to this I only have one particular other charge at 15 for possession of a controlled substance. I have undoubtedly discovered my lesson and will NOT be undertaking this again. Any aid will be drastically appreciated, I haven't slept this entire month and I have so considerably nervousness pondering about what is heading to take place.


Very best remedy:

Remedy by pat m
Speaking to an lawyer may not be a undesirable thought. May possibly have to spend and stay absent from that shop.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/shoplifting-fees-114.html



What do you think? Solution under!

1 comment: