Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can people press charges on something that happened in the past?

Question by the who: Can folks press expenses on some thing that took place in the previous?
My predicament has to do with a hospital. I was instructed that it was okay for me to go on hospital property to park my car there or go to the ER or to use the bathroom or no matter what, consider my meds, and chill as essential if I did not experience that great, and if I then desired to be admitted I could, and if not I am no cost to leave. Several people functioning there told me that was okay.

Then nowadays I get instructed which is tresspassing, and it can be a chargable offense.

The only factor that I did that was remotely illegal was i had a photo digital camera on me days in the past and I was taking photos of a lot of things , such as in the hospital, and they gave me pep talks, and told me to delete the pics which I did, and if it ever happens yet again, that they'll then contact the cops, and many others.

Aside from that digital camera incident, which IS legit, every thing else is generally bs, and when I went back to discuss to them about it, they had been fundamentally healing me like this criminal. They are like "nicely you had been instructed this, you had been informed that, so do that, goodbye," and so forth.

Just very cold and almost nasty/damaging in the direction of me. When I went up to speak to 1 of the nurses about one thing she even went "not tonight, Brad, I have no time for this." She knew be my title, heck they all do, apparently they're all in on all of this, and I did communicate to the major person about this all, but I'm still unsure on regardless of whether or not they can in fact press costs towards me,..or not?

I indicate they do have information I'm certain when I was there and when I wasn't, cops keep track of that things, at minimum the hospital security does, and according to them, they tracked how a lot of times I parked in the parking great deal even if just to chill and consider my meds (which I was advised was okay to do.)

I feel like they are Making an attempt to virtually get me in difficulty, or they're pondering that I have negative intentions or whatever. I just feeling ALOT of negativity directed in the direction of me, and I am finding combined signals on what I should and shouldn't do.

One man or woman says "this is okay," Another says "this is a chargable offense."

I want to sense secure and safe, so what ought to I do in this circumstance? I"m certain nothing will come of it, it is all in the past, but I nevertheless want to be specific.

1)Can they press expenses even if it really is about tresspassing, taking images, even if it happened days/weeks in the past?

two)What's the greatest and worst situation scenario if I do get charged with that, and have to go to court over it, and many others?

3)What Should I do about this, now in the current time? Should I contact the primary guy up yet again, whichever his title is, and just ask him if I'm okay and off the hook, or if they are heading to do a thing?

Because if so, I'm heading to get a lawyer, and defend myself.

I really feel like it really is all up in the air and I feel like they don't like me and are nearly hunting for approaches to get me in problems. Practically.



A person support!! lol.
Also is this much more of a law and ethics question or a law/police query? not sure.
LOL Joel end currently being a smarta&&. What i meant was,....can they cost you for one thing when it happens then and there....and as soon as its performed and you depart.....can they nevertheless do it later on like days, weeks months?


Foolish...be helpful this isn't a humor forum!


Greatest answer:

Solution by Joel R
No, you might only cost individuals for issues that are going to happen in the future. Cop charged me with speeding yesterday due to the fact he knew that I was heading to velocity these days.

My stage was that they can of training course cost you following the fact. There is a restrict on this kind of points, but it really is in decades and months, not days. If you ended up told to depart and you continued taking photographs then you can almost certainly be cited for trespassing. Possibly never treat the hospital like a tourist destination and you will be good.



Give your solution to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment