Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I get sponsors (or donations)?

Question by BreAnna W: How do I get sponsors (or donations)?
Hi, I'm fourteen and I am a volunteer at a Inland Empire (Southern California, or particularly known as San Bernardino.) Teen Organization named Operation Phoenix, I have been heading there for about two months now and I enjoy it there! You get free lunch, they have activities like Computers, Keyboards, GameCube (I donated it.), Playstation 2, Air Hockey, Ping Pong, and Pool!

But, sadly. Very last Weekend it was broken into, and robbed of all of it really is pcs, game consoles, and the keyboards ended up broken. The windows want to be repaired, and every little thing desires to be replaced! I also unintentionally left my $ 300 Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera on Thursday and now that's gone also!

So, my question is, how do I get sponsors or donations to assist us in this difficult time, although we have an emergency fund, all of us kids would like to help out anyway we can. We even created our very own logo for a poster, "We ended up there when the Phoenix was at it really is best, now in which will we be at it can be worst?"

This is the listing of issues we require...

ten new Dell or HP 2GB Personal computers
one new pool table
1 new air hockey table
1 new ping pong table
1 Nintendo Wii w/ five games along with two remotes, two controllers, and two nun-chucks
1 Playstation 3 w/ five games along with two controllers
2 32" Flat Display screen TV's (any brand name)
2 Keyboards (w/ stands)
two Gaming Headphones w/ mics (for keyboards)
one Protection Method
1 Wii Match
1 Stereo

Are there any brands that can donate these objects to the Middle?

Thank you for your assist!
This is anything (other then the pool table, air hockey, and ping pong table) that was stolen. We are just trying to get them all back, I love all of your tips but to individuals who assume I am just raising funds for stuff we never had we're just changing what was stolen. And also the air hockey, pool, and ping pong tables had been broken in the course of the robbery. Just clearing up some things!


Finest answer:

Reply by 23&aGenius
why do you need to have all these items when i do not even most of them..... how about i donate a basketball and soccer ball and you men cease asking for electronics?



Give your remedy to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment