Friday, June 3, 2011

Help! I'm going to the House of Blues in Chicago?

Query by Jenn: Assist! I'm heading to the Property of Blues in Chicago?
to see All Time Lower on Nov. 15. I've heard that they have metal detectors and they are fairly critical about that no camera point. I truly want to deliver one particular so how do I sneak it in?
And do you get it taken away if security catches you taking a picture with it? Do you get thrown out of the show?

ten points for the finest answer!!!

Thank you

The resolution on my telephone sucks and I do not want to provide a disposible camera.
What if I just conceal it in a pocket or something? I've performed that at other venues and they by no means discover it.
Can I just turn the flash off so they would not recognize?


Finest reply:

Remedy by sasha 3
woah shit. thats remarkable . have exciting



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment