Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I need advice please.....?

Question by : I need to have assistance please.....?
I currently function for a luxurious hotel in downtown chicago. Not long ago i was named in for a meeting with my supervisor of my division as effectively as Dir. of engineering which in my hotel he plays the Dir. of protection part (My department). I was asked a sequence of query regarding this visitor i was aiding and apparently i had invest more time that i necessary to aiding the visitor. My manager reviewed the cameras and i was observed exhibiting her the house as effectively as assisting her in the enterprise middle (Make sure you maintain in thoughts that i work as overnight Protection and that its not hectic at all my career responsibilities consist of walking of the home and assisting visitor to the very best of my capability) at times i execute other career responsibilities specifically working at night time as a bellman and even though displaying this youthful lady to the Enterprise center i provided to consider her coat in which she agreed. I stored it skilled at all instances, as she stepped in the Elevator i placed my hand one inch away from her reduced back (Not touching) the visitor, my manager stated that i was noticed steeping in the elevator with the visitor also but i explained that she proceeded to go up to her place to retrieve some information she required as i waiting out on the floor by the elevator. My manager stated that i was no wherever to be seen for 7 minutes ( No cameras on guest floors) the guest and i then had been observed back again on digital camera (No touching or any type of make contact with) finding off the elevator and heading out the doorway but on camera which has no audio the guest is asking me for the nearest retailer to buy cigarettes as i am exiting the building from the primary entrance exhibiting her instructions. then he proceeded to inquire me another sequence of query in regards to our worker entry card which is a challenging card that we use to enter and exit our building apparently i will not use my card to exit the constructing but i do entering the building. I explained that as a security officer my work responsibilities include patrolling the employee entrance as nicely as the perimeter. The authentic Director of Safety quit our division a little much less than a month back, The hotel determined to advertise from within the department and the Supervisor that is in charge now was a partner of mine along with 6 other guys (What I mean by companion is yet another Safety officer with the exact same rank as me) all thru out my 5 months doing work there i noticed that he would say racist things like example " there is points coming up lacking from the risk-free in our workplace you gotta observe these Puerto Ricans" he said this in front of one more officer. and of program i'm the only Puerto rican working in our department, He then constantly proceeded to state that if he would be manager he would get rid of any security officer with expertise due to the fact he says that Security with experience know this so named "Loop hole". Now i have been in the hotel industry for 10 years as a protection officer. I have a number of occasions encountered other officers of Caucasian race explaining to me that our manager wants to get rid of me. I experience that he desires to get rid of me due to the fact i am Puerto Rican he asked me about the entry card and exiting the building devoid of making use of it but however i have witnessed other officers undertaking the same and no warnings were said to them (other caucasian officers) and while he became a manager he sends other Caucasian officers to get him coffee down the street and when they leave the constructing they dont even use the entry card to leave the home and they do this in front of him and all he says is keep the modify and that they could've bought one thing for by themselves, Now i was put on administrative leave pending an investigation but nevertheless i was not manufactured distinct on what investigation was getting completed i was not even manufactured distinct of what i was getting investigated above, I could only assume based mostly on the sequence of questioning that he provided. i have only obtained a single sort of documentation based mostly on my tardiness in which i have not ben late for work again and when he offered this to me he explained that it was not a create up but nevertheless a sort of documentation describing that he did have a talk with me more than my tardiness. I suppose to acquire a contact tomorrow from H.R department and im so concerned because i dont know what to say or yet if they would even hear the aspect of my story, I experience like they have previously created some determination but for what? for me undertaking my career? Please assist me and guidebook me in any way. I extremely much value your time honestly i cant rest and im so stressed its been three extended days.


Greatest solution:

Solution by Gsh91880024
drink beer and pray to your god. also, keep in mind how considerably you have. you may possibly have to discover an additional career.as for me, i've been having to do just that.



Know better? Leave your very own remedy in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment