Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Query by Sugarcane ☼: Have you actually met a celeb?
Reveal how it went in detail!!! :-)

Very last night time when I saw Taylor Swift & Gloriana dwell, I threw a bunch of flowers on the stage and Mike picked them up, pointed them at me and smiled. I also met them, got photos and they signed my CD with my title and anything. It was incredible! I watched them get into a lift with safety so I went to the back carpark (15 minutes later on) not actually expecting them to be out there, but 30 meters in front of me I noticed two men and realised it was Mike and Tom but I was WAY too nervous to go up to them so I just kept strolling in their course devoid of them noticing. Then Cheyenne walked up to them and they went about a corner into a carpark. I was heading to flip about and go back but I knew that I'd never ever get an additional chance like that in my daily life, so I kept casually walking like I didn't know they have been there and a dark green car backed out of the carpark and down the ramp. They were dealing with me like 20 meters absent and I was proper in their headlights - component of me was like "Oh my God, Megan, scream and chase them!" and one more portion of me was like "Do not appear, just keep strolling." I should've gotten a photograph! I had my digital camera but I didn't think of utilizing it since I was so caught up in the moment. I am so irritated due to the fact IT Happened but I never have evidence :'( I've loved Gloriana for SO prolonged but 99% of everyone else hadn't even heard of them so I was the only 1 in Standard Admission screaming. When they first arrived onstage I was crying so challenging I could not breathe and absolutely everyone else was just acting like typical - I was like the only 1 there who generally went to see Gloriana.

ANYWAY, I've fairly considerably composed a novel, but there you go - that was a detailed story of the very best day of my life! I asked this a even though ago but I asked it again so I could reveal my super-dooper exhilarating tale :O


Best reply:

Solution by I adore Kenny McCormick
No, your story tends to make me sense a good deal much less particular.. many thanks..



Give your reply to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment