Saturday, June 4, 2011

how do u like my new rap song?

Query by lilg51696: how do u like my new rap song?
Hershey's chocolate bar, man they are the finest
This the kind of stuff that sends you on a quest
I went to Hershey Park to see how they make it
And gentleman it smelled so great I wished to take it
I needed to get a pack and put it in my pocket
And then stroll out of the park like nothing at all
But I understood that all the protection guards would be fronting
Due to the fact they got video cameras all about the place
Man they won't let me out without a scar on my experience
That is why I'd relatively by, not steal
It would work greater for me then Shaqueal O' Neal
Cuz I'm short, I'm not that tall
All in all
I'm exciting
And Hershey chocolate bars are range 1

its about hershey bars LOL


Finest solution:

Reply by steph
"thumbs down"



Include your individual reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment