Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Q&A: Can I sue Macy's for invasion of privacy?

Query by Massive Al: Can I sue Macy's for invasion of privacy?
I acquired caught shoplifting (save me the lecture,I discovered my lesson). It was the initial time I've actually gotten in difficulty and I have a clean document. They caught me but I did my company in the dressing space so how did they know? I believe that one particular of the protection officers had been spying on me by means of the doorway or by camera. Isn't really that thought to be illegal? I am a small,17, and I was quite considerably naked in the dressing place. There has to be something that says they are not able to do that. If it had been by digital camera, there were 2 adult males in the office observing the cameras which freaks me out. What can I do about this violation of privacy?

Also, I have to pay $ a hundred and fifty for the item but I do not get to keep it. Is that right or do I have the proper to claim the item given that I have to shell out for it? Does any person know how significantly the fees and all are for stealing at Macy's? Please answer to the very best of your ability and thank-you.
To the ass hole: they realized Precisely in which I hid the gown so clearly they watched me in the dressing area and there have been ZERO signs thank you quite much.


Best reply:

Remedy by Superior Jeans
so you steal from Macy's, and want to sue them??????? sounds fairly disgusting to me, spend the damn issue and get on with a much better existence....or screw it up and go to prison to rot



Know better? Leave your own remedy in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment