Friday, June 3, 2011

Q&A: Have you ever met a celebrity?

Query by Sugarcane ☼: Have you at any time met a celebrity?
Explain how it went in detail!!! :-)

Final night time when I noticed Taylor Swift & Gloriana reside, I threw a bunch of flowers on the stage and Mike picked them up, pointed them at me and smiled. I also met them, obtained photographs and they signed my CD with my title and everything. It was wonderful! I watched them get into a lift with security so I went to the back again carpark (15 minutes later on) not actually expecting them to be out there, but 30 meters in front of me I saw two guys and realised it was Mike and Tom but I was WAY as well nervous to go up to them so I just held walking in their course without having them noticing. Then Cheyenne walked up to them and they went all around a corner into a carpark. I was heading to flip about and go back again but I understood that I'd in no way get yet another chance like that in my daily life, so I held casually walking like I didn't know they have been there and a darkish green auto backed out of the carpark and down the ramp. They have been dealing with me like twenty meters away and I was appropriate in their headlights - portion of me was like "Oh my God, Megan, scream and chase them!" and another aspect of me was like "Never appear, just preserve walking." I should've gotten a image! I had my digital camera but I failed to believe of making use of it because I was so caught up in the instant. I am so irritated due to the fact IT Took place but I will not have proof :'( I've cherished Gloriana for SO lengthy but 99% of everybody else hadn't even heard of them so I was the only one particular in Common Admission screaming. When they first came onstage I was crying so tough I couldn't breathe and everyone else was just acting like typical - I was like the only one particular there who mainly went to see Gloriana.

ANYWAY, I've quite significantly written a novel, but there you go - that was a thorough story of the finest day of my lifestyle! I asked this a although back but I asked it yet again so I could reveal my super-dooper exciting story :O


Greatest remedy:

Reply by Mari C
I've only met Rick Flair (the Wrestler) at a book signing in Wal-Mart, how fortunate am I?
I failed to even meet him really, he just signed the e-book my older brother gave him.



Give your solution to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment