Friday, June 3, 2011

Q&A: Police state America?

Question by whizzbangdood: Police state America?
A Message From A US Police Officer


It's All True
From A Grieved Citizen [who heard a talk in between Jeff Rense and Alex Jones on the Rense Radio demonstrate].
The great present is here:
http://rense.gsradio.internet:8080/rense/unique/alias_rense%26jones_052407.mp3
May possibly the 26th 2007

I just completed listening to your most latest dialogue with Alex Jones about the coming police state.

I will tell you that I am a police officer and only not too long ago began to comprehend what is going on right here in the United States.

I was terribly igonorant of the United States Constitution and the treasured freedoms and protections from an overreaching federal government.

I have witnessed and heard the rates from people like George Bush (our Constitution is 'just a goddamned piece of paper') and Alberto Gonzales denying habeus corpus.

I have witnessed Homeland Safety really arrive into the police department which I function for and alter our radio and phone communications methods so they can instantaneously get above in the occasion of some contrived national emergency.

It was straightforward to see that what took place in New Orleans was a test operate to see how the American individuals would react to troops coming into homes without warrants and confiscating firearms.

I perform in a campus setting where the university has enacted ordinance statutes prohibiting any person from possessing, "Dangerous weapons," even however the university statute is in distinct violation to the United States Constitution which each and every police officer swears to uphold.

I am sickened by a federal government that retains no regard for the sanctity of the privacy of the residence and telephone conversations involving functions who have a constitutional appropriate to anticipate their conversation to be personal.

I can see on the around horizon the stop of the valuable freedoms we have liked as citizens of the United States. Each and every day that I can even now get in my car and go for a experience with out answering to someone is a wonderful day.

To be frank, significantly of what I now see heading on in law enforcement makes me sick to my stomach. Cops and federal agents running like bullies with no regard to human or Constitutional rights, ofentimes to enforce petty and minimal violations of law.

The town I live in is really normal now here in the United States. It is so unsafe in the inner city here that you practically chance your lifestyle to get out of your automobile, go buying, cease for a beer, and so forth.

The police are virtually useless with respect to properly countering the sheer and utter violence that occurs right here practically each day. The sum of violent and critical crime is so overwhelming that it staggers the imangination.

With that becoming stated, I am astounded by what I see distinct huge town departments allocating time and manpower for. Seat belt checkpoints, visitors light cameras, underage alcohol enforcement, on and on.

By and big, it appears to me like what is heading on locally in law enforcement mirrors what is heading on in federal law enforcement and in large authorities.

Typical citizens are currently being conditioned and softened up to accept typical violations of their civil rights for the common good even though the huge time criminals get away virtually and figuratively with murder.

I have had adequate of this and am preparing to get our of law enforcement. I may even depart this region even though it looks to me like there shortly will be nowhere no cost to go.

Anyway, I just wanted to say many thanks for presenting the real real truth about what is going on right here in the United States and the relaxation of the planet
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html


Best remedy:

Solution by Gary M
I am sorry to see a excellent cop go but entirely comprehend.
Yes we are transferring to a police state but it can be simply because too several folks are offended that we actually want you to enforce our laws.



What do you think? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment