Wednesday, June 1, 2011

there's a boy..........?

Question by sporty chick: there is a boy..........?
I actually like this boy and he is my boyfriend i actually want to kiss him but at school there are safety guards and cameras everywhere also there are his friends who don't know about us (at minimum i think so) and i want it to remain like that. My greatest pal (his x) discovered out he also would like to kiss me. there is this field trip to the honest on my b-day so i was considering the faris wheel. Then there is a twist neither of us as ever before kissed the opposite sex( him a gurl and me a boy of course) but there is another twist he isn't going to kno that and his frnd are gonna be there to.
What ought to i do?


Finest remedy:

Solution by =]
nicely in places to kiss... go to the videos with each other or whichever. now how to kiss just discuss and when the time is correct stare into his eyes and lean in...it will go from there. great luck! initial kisses are challenging but they come normally =]



What do you believe? Remedy under!

No comments:

Post a Comment