Friday, June 3, 2011

What's the worst trouble I can get into for taking pictures inside of a hospital er?

Question by the who: What's the worst trouble I can get into for taking pictures inside of of a hospital er?
I posted a related query, but folks actually weren't focusing on the legal facet of it, what ca happen to me very best circumstance situation and worst.

I was taking images randomly of various things and ended up in the er to get meds, i was feeling sick and was bored so i commenced taking photos of points,men and women what ever, and was surrounded by safety, etc, and they created me delete the photographs a single by a single, which I did, and then that was that the moment the digital camera was distinct, and they produced me chat to individuals, tell my story, but they finally let me go.

Anyways,...can i nevertheless by some means get in issues later on on for this, in some way, or its rather significantly completed and whats the worst that can occur/


Best answer:

Reply by Chrys
taking photographs without anyones consent is a misdemeanor. Folks CAN sue you for invasion of privacy. In addition the hospital can sue you for the very same thing.



Know much better? Leave your own solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment