Monday, May 30, 2011

boy problems help please?

Question by FabTastic: boy issues aid please?
so like theres this man that i have been talking and texting for awhile and i was questioning should i talk to him about wat happened, really should i wait for him to chat about, or should i just ignore like it never ever at any time took place


We have gotten to know each other nicely but not 100% although, properly there are men and women who say that he admits that he's a manwhore he himself even admittend to me. effectively this week monday during my fourth block the guy had a substitute so he was textin my instructor was gnna depart the college n tld the class to go to health club i informed the man and he wanted me to come to his class i ask me teacher for permission if i can go to an additional class which was the guys class she stated no cuz thhere was a sub i asked if i can go to my biology class because i didnt feel like going to the gym and she permitted me. Well as i tld the man im outsde his class he methods out n was like he was bored n there was nothing to do in his class i offered him to come with me to biology class i was goin to so he grabs his things n we leave as we entered the new class we sat down and acquired to know more and more about each other. He asked me about my adore life n i returned the question bck to him. He asked me if i rally wished to remain in the classroom n i tld him yea bcuz we had nowhere else to go. Few of minutes later he asked again and i went forward n mentioned ok we can go but wats there to do. as we get out of the classroom n walk around i started to panick bcuz of the protection cameras n safety n he was hoping to persuade me that we arent gnna get in difficulty so he brings up the matter about my ex boyfriend, which was my 1st boyfriend but i wouldnt think about him a boyfriend cuz we in no way did anythin at all no conversation no absolutely nothing at all but thats another story, anyways i told him i wouldnt consider him to be my bf cuz we didnt do nearly anything at all he puts his arm close to me n kisses me repeatedly but he was also robust for me but i managed to break the kiss,heres a shocker he's my 1st kiss, i tld him why dnt we go bck to class so we are walking bck to biology class n he didnt want to go back so we walk to the performing arts building n i tld him to display me close to simply because i didnt kno the creating nicely he shoiwed me where every thing was from theatre,studio,dancing,choral, and so forth was n he walked to a corner i followed him n grabs me n begins to make out he was also sturdy i tried squirmming from him but he was powerful i tld him we were gnna get in problems n he was like no we wont n i gave in n we started creating out i stopped n tried to get away frm him so we can cease kissing but we produced out yet again n he grabbed my hand n manual it towards his penise thats wen i stopped kising n gigggled n grabbed his arm to notify him lets go just before we get in trouble thankfully n he lastly listened n we ended up walking n he was talking about how i felt n i laughed n explained it looked like we have been gonna have sex he was like was it also significantly i was like u feel so he was like he didnt want me to inform everyone wat took place therewe are strolling n he tells me that he likes me n that he wouldnt want to do one thing that will make me sense uncomfortabal i tld him i like him to n wen i knocked oon the biology class door he was gnna say one thing but prior to he can we had been intrerrupted n the bell rung we went our seperate methods i didnt text him since. on tuesday i mentioned hi to him n hugged him but we did not talk. wensday stated hi nn hugged. these days i needed to discuss to him bout wat occurred on monday experience but felt nervous i tld my finest buddy wat happpened n she tld me he ought to sense awkward around me because he did something like that to me so iwanted to chat to him but idk if i should
im fifteen he is sixteen


Best reply:

Answer by ♥¡ɹǝʌǝ4 oʇɐʌol ıɯǝp♥
You should!!



Give your solution to this question under!

No comments:

Post a Comment