Monday, May 30, 2011

Has anyone dealt with a Narcissist/Sociopath in their lives?

Query by ezlayedback: Has anybody dealt with a Narcissist/Sociopath in their lives?
I am not a psychologists... but I really believe that in my heart, via research and now about 3 decades of dealing with this neighbor, that she is a Narcissist/Sociopath. I do not have sufficient time and writing space to go into facts of every little thing me and my family members have been by means of with this neighbor. Me and my loved ones have a great relationship with all the other neighbors. In truth we get along really well and respectfully. But not with my Narcissist/Sociopath neighbor who, by the way, tends to make sure to have the greatest lawn in the neighborhood and have every thing hunting loved ones picture perfect. All this truly commenced and started out when I confronted them about their conduct. At any time considering that then, it has been hell on earth! I will tell you that she has harassed us without permit up. She has experimented with to provoke and set me up on numerous events. She has tried to injury my popularity in the neighborhood. She is Constantly snooping... often stalking and viewing every thing we do. She is extremely envious and jealous to the level of sabotaging something that belongs to us in buy for her arrive out forward regardless of our acquiring protection cameras put in... because she is aware of in which the cameras are and is aware of how to avoid being caught on it. In truth she even threw a large in shape when I put in them and claimed that it was creepy that I had them and implied that I was creepy for getting them. She also has her husband to aid her in all her schemes. Her 13 yr old son is subsequent in their footsteps and is a monster... and the record goes on and on. They are quite smart and sneaky and know how to perform about the law and use it to their benefit. They've completed all this and have been profitable in hiding it or getting away with their games. I am shedding hope in the outdated saying, "What goes close to comes all around." I am losing hope that a single day they will get what they are worthy of. I am shedding hope that I will see justice. They scream and holler when it comes to their rights and have this arrogance about them wherever they act like their rights are more essential than any person else. They are usually making an attempt to draw interest to on their own and get jealous if an individual else has the spotlight. I'm telling you... I've carried out the investigation and they absolutely have the signs of a messed up family.

I am so fatigued and frustrated above all this. I never know how a lot much more I can get. Does everyone have any expertise with this? Does anyone have any encouragement to provide? Has everyone ever gone by means of a thing like this and have really noticed justice come via?


Greatest answer:

Answer by PuppyPoison
Gang up on her, uncover like minded neighbors and complain, protest, rally anything.....play jokes/sensible jokes. Make her understand what a monster she is.



Give your solution to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment