Sunday, May 29, 2011

My best friend got caught stealing..?

Question by Kay: My greatest friend received caught stealing..?
We are Sophomores. She stole two phones and a digital camera. She realized it was incorrect but failed to care all that much. When I was questioned about it by the safety guards, I advised them what I realized because I am also pals with the individuals who got their points stolen.
I sense horrible due to the fact she has taken the blame for me for items in the previous. Was this wrong to do??
By security guards, I indicate the ones at the college. She stole the things from the peoples backpacks.
By security guards, I suggest the ones at the school. She stole the objects from the peoples backpacks.


Greatest answer:

Answer by V
No. She stole a thing from an individual else.

Sure you might've completed one thing foolish, but you did not steal somebody else's mobile phone and digital camera. Thank you for reporting her. You did the right point.



Know much better? Leave your personal reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment