Saturday, May 28, 2011

What does it mean when you have the same dream twice?

Question by Sprinklez Sprinklez: What does it suggest when you have the same dream twice?
I had the specific very same dream twice. Or a lot more. I will not remember. There is a couple of many years in among when I had the dream. What does that indicate?
Here is what the dream was/is about. You do not have to read it if you do not want to but it really is here if you want to:
there is a video game known as resident evil code Veronica X and in that video game there's a elevator and the door appears all futeristic and the inside is just strategy.
okay so in my dream me and my very best friend exactly where in the video game kinda and we went in the elevator and it was a time micheane and there in which buttons all over the inside of and the view of my dream was from a corner or the room kinda like a protection camera and that is all thy occurred in it.


Very best answer:

Reply by Arlind Emini
Its just a dream. its absolutely nothing to fear or to get thrilled about



Know much better? Leave your individual answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment