Friday, May 27, 2011

Q&A: Can I ask the police to help me?

Query by Love2Travel: Can I inquire the police to assist me?
I know this is heading to sound dumb, but my ex and I broke up right after 7 decades and his household has hated me all 7 of people a long time. As soon as we broke up they made things a million times worse in between us simply because we have been attempting to function issues out jointly while we ended up separated and they just failed to want him in make contact with with me due to the fact they realized he even now cherished me and would arrive back to me (the primary cause we broke up was simply because of the strain THEY put on us and our partnership). So anyway, ironically, the weekend after we broke up (the first weekend I had moved back again residence into my parent's house) my parent's house acquired egged. Its not a common thing in our neighborhood and if it takes place it generally transpires on mischievous evening and will transpire to much more than 1 property on the block. It was obvious that whoever egged us deliberately was searching to target my parent's home. What they egger(s) did not know is my father has a security digital camera exterior his house and we noticed a car that resembled my ex's father's car (it was dark so I could not make out the coloration to validate it). My father took the egg shells and saved them in scenario points acquired bad and we essential evidence for something (I know it sounds weird but my ex's household is Quite spiteful and Really childish. There is no telling what they would or wouldn't do and its constantly finest to be safe than sorry). Then about a month later his aunt manufactured up a fake facebook identify, and experimented with including me. When I realized it was her I ignored her pal request (I realized it was her because she was stupid and used her real e-mail tackle to set up the fake account, so I was capable to inform it was her). When she saw I ignored it she sent about three more and two messages (one asking if we knew each and every other, then soon after I ignored that 1 she sent an additional asking why I was not incorporating her). They name was a fake name (guys name) and the facebook web page had NO pals or responses or any info on it. It was obvious it was a fake page. I ignored all of it, not answering any messages or accepting any requests to be pals. Head you, she sent this all to me in an hour and a 50 percent time frame. Most people who are requesting somebody as a good friend will not pursue it that a lot, unless they are soon after a thing. Then, the moment I advised my ex what was going on he contacted her to inform her to knock it off and she swore up and down that it wasn't her and an individual should have hacked into her email account and set up a facebook account (but this account had been made above 6 months in the past, and I vividly bear in mind her telling me a few months back again about how she created up a fake facebook name to retain and eye on this girl her boyfriend was close friends with). So she HAD to have identified about this facebook if somebody had hacked into her e mail months in the past and created it. She would have seen the emails coming from facebook and questioned them. THEN, once she statements it was not her she determined to go on her true facebook and pretend to send a buddy request to this man or woman and consult them to delete their facebook and end signing into her e-mail. Then she claimed to have altered her password, all the time defending herself and saying she did not do it and I was making up lies and hoping to generate drama. Then the "unidentified person" sends me a last message asking why I failed to accept their request, prior to the web page miraculously is deleted. A single complete minute following that message was sent to me, a message is sent to me from her true web page (which can make me feel she signed deleted and signed off that other page and correct onto her true web page to message me) and she messages me essentially stating "she isn't going to require me coming close to starting drama...and how childish I am" (yeah, I know... I laughed at that as well). Mind you, I did not message her, or solution those messages. I nonetheless have no explained one particular word to her about any of this and left it to my ex to manage.
Now... my question is, his family does this to me and I experience will carry on to do this to me. My ex does not think his household is this ridiculous and feels that if she explained an individual hacked into her email and he cannot show her incorrect he cannot do nearly anything about it. I am SO tempted to attempt and see if I can have the egg shells finger printed and the personal computer traced. Is that possible? Can I shell out somebody to do that? The police it's possible? Can I even request them to get concerned or will they laugh at me? I suggest they haven't threatened my existence or anything at all but its one particular of those issues wherever if I can last but not least Show how insane his family is he will not likely be so blind to it any longer. He informed me if there was sound proof then things would be various. I indicate I really really feel that he thinks I'm nuts every time I notify him these points, but its correct, they do the most childish items and it would not end with me... they will maintain carrying out it to his other girlfriends if they will not like them. Hell, they will even do it to him. I sense like I require to help him see as soon as and for all how insane these people are so he can ultimately recognize me.


Finest answer:

Reply by hamstercamereron2
It can be most likely too late to get the eggs fingerprinted.
(Fingerprints last for a brief sum of time.)



What do you assume? Remedy under!

No comments:

Post a Comment