Saturday, May 28, 2011

How do you sue people out of state without a lawyer?

Question by takeemmac: How do you sue individuals out of state without having a attorney?
I conduct allot of transactions by means of internet and some by way of pay shell out. Let us not child ourselves folks spend pal is there to serve there finest intrest and thats it. They market us a bogus sence of security, stating we are proteced. So with that getting mentioned I have acquired cameras from a business in Ca. and shell out pal says I did not buy them trough e-bay so excellent luck. I want to figure out a way to sue these men and women to get my money back. on yet another be aware I filed a declare throught paypal and they refunded me 200.00 but I'm nevertheless owed 387.00. They can not do anything at all else for me they say because they have met the terms of there agreement and if the man or woman sends in 387.00 they will ahead it to me......Ya appropriate.. any aid would be fantastic


Greatest reply:

Remedy by Dusty
Quite carefully!



Include your very own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment