Monday, May 30, 2011

How do i sneak my boyfriend into my room?

Query by : How do i sneak my boyfriend into my area?
so i started out college this year, met a boy & have fallen in love with him, and him with me. We desired to get our romantic relationship to the following stage, so we went to a motel & had sex for the very first time. Now we're a lot more comfy with each other, we want to rest collectively, other than we're equally at school, him in his boys dorm & me in my women dorm. There is a rule that states that under no conditions can boys enter the women dorm & vice versa, but when have i at any time abided by the guidelines??? The dorm leader who occurs to be my finest friend knowledgeable me that you can have a boy in your dorm, if you are sensible sufficient in obtaining him in without having being caught out, and trick the protection cameras, but im not actually that smart. he was thinking of dressing up as a lady (makeup, wig, pink clothing LOLOLOLOLOL)... but are there any less difficult ways? the window is out by the way as my space is on the third floor & a ladder would be quite conspicuous haha. Also have any of you At any time snuck a boy into your dorm or place???? id really like to hear how you did it.
i also want to know, do you feel a boy dressed as a woman could trick the cameras into pondering he was actually a she??
hahahahaha!!!! i Really like the laundry basket idea!!!!! hehehehehehehe.


Finest reply:

Remedy by Tiny&Proud
lol, go with the gown up, safety camera's should not be ready to tell. Or you could hide him in a big laundry basket.



Add your own remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment